Gas central heating throughout Sunflower Lodge; heated towel rail in bathroom.
- Covered terrace with garden furniture and seating for six, for eating ‘al fresco’.
- Private courtyard walled garden.
- Private parking on-site. Further parking available just outside the grounds.
- BBQ facilities (fuel provided)
The kitchen is fully equipped to cater for six guests, with modern facilities including:
- electric oven and grill
- gas hob
- electric kettle and Tassimo coffee maker
- microwave oven
- separate fridge and freezer
- 1/2 size dishwasher
- washing machine
- ironing board and iron
- fire extinguishers, fire blanket and smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- first aid kit
The English speaking owners, Joy and Ian, live in a separate property on-site and are available to answer your questions and resolve any issues that might arise.
Rental also includes for FREE:
- bedding (beds made up for your arrival - change of linen for stays of one week or more)
- towels (set of towels per guest) and tea towels
- logs, heating and electricity
- cot, high chair and baby bath (on request and subject to availability)
- Subject to availability, we now have available free of charge for the use of all our guests two adult bikes, great for exploring the local countryside, plus two folding bikes for town use: put them in the back of your car and explore la Rochelle, Rochefort, Saintes
- BBQ facilities (coals included)
- garden games – full size ping pong, petanque, soft tennis, badminton etc
- DVD movie and book library
- board games
- tourist information pack
- end of stay cleaning included